Give your plain, ol’ chicken a little makeover!
- 3c diced chicken (cooked and chilled)
- 1/2 lb bacon (use turkey bacon for less cals), diced and cooked until crispy
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 3 jalapeños
- 1/2 c your choice mayo (sub greek yogurt with avocado packet mix)
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2-1 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- chopped chives (optional)
1) Dice cooked chicken and place in fridge to
2) Cook and dice bacon. Place on paper towel to absorb excess fat.
3) Place jalapeños on the stove top over high flame and rotate every couple minutes until they begin to blacken and blister. Once roasted, rinse under cold water and remove the blackened skin, then mince.
4) Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined.
5) Serve in lettuce wraps or any gluten free bread of choice!